1 Şubat 2012 Çarşamba

Kendall & Kylie Jenner Cover Teen Vogue March 2012*

highlights from Kylie and Kendall's in-depth interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit  Teen Vogue! Kendall on being a cheerleader:
"They call me Cheer Mom because when we make those big banners for football games, I'm the one to say, 'Do this, do that; use this color, use that color.' Not, like, in a mean way. But I just like things in order. I'm a perfectionist."

Kylie on her shopping habit:
"I feel like a shopaholic. When I come home with a new bag of stuff, oh my god, it feels so good."

Kendall on her personal style:
"I like to be comfortable and casual, I'm more laid-back than Kylie. In school, I'll wear jeans, a sweatshirt, and Uggs, and she'll wear, like, this whole ensemble that she put together the night before."

Kendall on having a big family:
"I love having so many people you can turn to. You always have someone there for you."





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder