9 Şubat 2012 Perşembe

Zooey Deschanel Covers Company March 2012*



Highlights from Zooey's interview are as follows!
On accidentally entering a beauty pageant:
"It was basically all the trappings of a beauty pageant, without the swimsuit round! You had to do a big musical opening number and answer the sorts of questions they ask in beauty pageants, about charity. I was horrified once I realized what it was. I thought I was entering a talent contest – a pageant was not cool! But I'm not a quitter, so I stuck it out, and my mom and sister laughed at me the entire time. I didn't win. A girl who played the viola did."

On nerding out on music:
"Old music, I mean. Interviewing Brian Wilson from the Beach Boys was life changing. So was the first gig my parents took my sister and me to. It was a Rolling Stones concert in a giant arena when I was eight. Guns 'N Roses opened, and Axl Rose wore buttless pants. I was mortified that you could see his butt! At eight that was like the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen."

On whether she considers herself a style icon:
"I'm not Lady Gaga – I don't push the envelope that much. I probably do more than most actresses, as I have my folk rock band, She & Him. People in the music world are allowed to go a little crazier; actresses usually stay so safe – it's cool to be between. I'm not afraid to wear something weirder, even if people don't like it."

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder